top of page


Develop and deepen self awareness, relieve stress, tension and anxiety, increase joy and pleasure, reduce chronic pain, improve sleep quality, improve circulation and lower heart rate and balance blood pressure, improve digestion, release trauma and stuck emotions, oxydentate the blood, release toxins, improve and deepen relationship to self and others, increase focus and creativity, regulate the nervous system, rewire unhealthy patterns and shift our belief system, increase energy level, boost immune system, 

Breathwork brings self awareness and the discovery of new perspectives as we move through different brainwave states. It offers creative and inspired insight to help shift our thought and feeling around trauma that we've experienced.

BREATHWORK supports our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing.

What is Conscious Connected Breathwork?

The Conscious Connected Breathwork Pattern

I thought it wasn't good to breathe through our mouths?

Throughout our daily lives we should always be breathing in and out through or nose, but through Conscious Connected Breathwork we breathe in and out through the mouth to advance the experience. Breathing through the mouth lowers carbon dioxide levels in the blood faster and shifts our state of consciousness more quickly.

What to expect physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually?



70% OF TOXINS LEAVE OUR BODY THROUGH THE LUNGS (the other 30% through the bladder, bowels and sweat.)


Deep breathing has the power to get rid of toxins due to its effects on the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is what neutralizes and carries toxins from your cells to the circulatory system and through to your kidneys and liver and then excreted.


A healthy functioning lymphatic system depends on body movement and breathing. If you're not breathing fully, your body works overtime to release these toxins.


Deep full breaths flush the excess carbon dioxide from our body and replaces it with a rich supply of cell-energizing oxygen. 


Oxygenated blood carries and absorbs nutrients and vitamins more efficiently. This improves immunity, stamina, energy and all organ functions including our digestion.

Endorphins are released which also helps relieve physical pain. 


Our breath directly affects the Nervous System and we work with both systems in Conscious Connected Breathwork.


The Parasympathetic Nervous System (a network of nerves that relaxes your body after periods of stress or danger and commonly known as 'rest and digest') and the Sympathetic Nervous System (a network of nerves that helps your body activate its "fight or flight or freeze" response). As we inhale, we activate the system and as we exhale, we regulate the system.


We also stimulate the sympathetic nervous system on our way up through the Conscious Connected Breathwork Journey and then on the way down we experience spaciousness, liberation and expansion as we shift into the parasympathetic nervous system by slowing the breath.


We can also pendulate between both systems using the breath; which means that we move attention between feelings of charge as we breathe the circular breath in and out through the mouth and resourcing a sense of safety by slowing the breath and shifting the breath in and out through the nose. Pendulation beautifully builds resilience in the nervous system and so our nervous system knows not to follow a familiar pattern of going into overwhelm.


Conscious Connected Breathwork acts as a bridge between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, allowing conscious shifts from stress to relaxation. 

Experience Breathwork

If you feel drawn to experience breathwork, you are invited into the trust and safety of a one-on-one session you can fully sink in to or a community experience to collectively expand in to.

bottom of page